jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

Commercials

Mastercard- Victoria Lemus from markpicketts on Vimeo.




This week we watched all of our classmate's commercials , they were really cool and original! yet i think all of our commercial could've used better quality but beside that they were all really good. but if i had to choose... emmm..
I like Andrea Serna's commercial, it was so cute! the little boy and girl...
I also love dany's message of her commercial, it was really cute! but i would advise her the same things i have to my own/... to record with a real camera, because the quality wasnt that good. but i loved the kids dancing.
Paulina's video was also cool.. i think everyone did their best.. its just a general comment to everyone to ask for better quality..
If i would have to re-do my project i would use a camera, not the one for photos but the one to film. so i can get better quality, beside that im really happy with my commercial :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario