martes, 15 de diciembre de 2009

Technology

Technology was integrated in my education in many ways. The use of computers, the assignments in the internet, powerpoint presentations, real player, flash media, the "new pizzarrones" in the school are a step closer to technology. I honestly cant think on a project that represents technology integrated in my education. But the project that is more fresh in my mind is the Roto Animation we just did in computer class. I remember it; first because it just happened and second because we used a camera and computers to make it and it was fun.
A specific project I remmeber is one we made with Mr. Whitten were we learned how to record a song in a program called real player. I remember this because it was challenging but a lot of fun.
I dont recall any moment that a teacher should've integrated technology in their lessons. They integreated techonology enough, to think and remember a specific moment where they needed the use of technology.
Sometimes the teachers dont use technology in their class, because it wasn't necessary. Beside most of the time we are using the "pizzarrones" so thats technology "in use".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario