jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2009

Short Film

Short Film:
Creating a short film.... i'm pretty excited about this. I've always wanted to create a short film. I have a lot of ideas for this project. Im going to study comunications, so this project will help me to give an idea for making short film, commercials, etc. and what things i will need to know, what things i will learn on my way and all the little details i will need to improve to be better on my field. What i need for this project is patience, because i know i can do this but the lack of knowledge i have on this particular things may influence on my final project. i know that it may not turned out the way i want to, but i hope that it will at least make me feel good about my project. i am looking forward to make this project.

1 comentario: