jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

Family.Weddings.Family

In about three months i'm gonna have a bigger family, one of my uncles its going to get married. It was about time, because he is almost 40 and his time was now. He is going to marry a great women, she is so cool! i love her and she makes my uncle so happy, he is a changed man since he met her. And all my family loves her to, the wedding its going to be awesome! Its gonna be a wedding of about 250 people, something like that, but we are going to party like rockstars! all my cousing are coming and my uncles, its going to be a great wedding, a great day and night! I love weddings, because they are like new year, people are more happy than usual. And that makes the environment better. My soon to be aunt, its great. She is caring, loving and really funny. I cant wait for the wedding to happen. I know I'll have a blast and i'll enjoy every minute of it. I also know that I'm not going to be the only one, but all of the guests too. I also need to see what my dress it's going to be, because I'm a made of honor! So I have to follow the rules of the dress. I just cant wait for that day to come.

1 comentario: